The water analysis panel is a multi-parameter measuring system for applications in water treatment. It consists of single modules that can be combined for measuring dissolved oxygen, turbidity, conductivity, pH and ORP. Depending on the requirements, the measuring system can thus be operated as a complete solution or with selected modules allowing configuration of different sensor types. This provides a high degree of flexibility in accordance with the application requirements. The pre-assembled and pre-wired analysis panel enables easy installation and fast commissioning. In this way, complexity and installation effort are significantly reduced as compared to spatially separated measuring points.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Continuous monitoring of water quality at one single measuring point
- Application-specific selection of analytical parameters
- Free configuration of sensor types for high flexibility
- Simple and cost-effective installation
- Pre-assembled and pre-wired for fast commissioning
- With PVC or stainless steel panel material