OPTISENS COND 1200
Conductive conductivity sensor for water, wastewater, process water or pure water
The OPTISENS COND 1200 is a sensor for conductive conductivity measurement in all standard applications. With its two stainless steel electrodes it is particularly suitable for low-contaminated, non-corrosive media such as pure water, steam and cooling water. The sensor is also available as a special industrial version with graphite or titan electrodes for media separation, drinking water purification and wastewater checks/treatment. The OPTISENS COND 1200 operates with the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Wide dynamic range
- Large range of cell constants
- Variety of electrode materials
- Robust sensor design, long lifespan
- Low maintenance costs and a long life cycle
- Available with 4-pin right-angle plug (Hirschmann) connector or attached cable up to 10 m / 33 ft
- With robust PVDF body material
- With integrated temperature sensor
- For connection to the MAC 100 or any suitable analytical transmitter
- Various mounting assemblies for easy installation and reliable handling