The OPTIFLUX 4300 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for advanced process applications with aggressive liquids or abrasive media. The high-end flowmeter is particularly suitable for critical applications requiring high accuracy and many diagnostic functions. It enables reliable measurement even under very harsh process conditions with temperatures up to +180°C / +356°F, low conductivities (≥1 µS/cm), high solid contents (up to 70%) and high pressures (up to 1500 bar / 21751 psi). For custody transfer applications, the OPTIFLUX 4300 has a wide range of certifications including OIML R49 and R117 or MI-001 and MI-005. It can also be used for flow measurement in district heating networks requiring MI-004 approval.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: 1000:1)
- Available with patented virtual reference grounding method: no grounding rings needed
- Extensive flowmeter and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- For hazardous areas: ATEX, IECEx, NEPSI, FM, CSA, EAC, INMETRO
- Standard measurement accuracy: ±0.2% or ±1mm/s of measured value (MV)
- For custody transfer: OIML R49, OIML R-117; MI-001, MI-004, MI-005
- PTFE, PFA, ETFE, hard rubber, soft rubber or PU liner: excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Wide range of electrode materials
- Special designs, sizes, inner diameters and liner thicknesses on request
- Optional external coatings for offshore or subsoil installation (also acc. to ISO 12944)
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool