The OPTIFLUX 4050 is an electromagnetic flowmeter (EMF) for chemical applications in non-hazardous areas. It provides cost-effective measurements with good accuracy and standard diagnostics and communication options. The extra isolation of the electronic device and housing makes this EMF particularly suitable for use in areas with extreme humidity and chances of flooding.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Bi-directional flow measurement over a wide dynamic range (turn down ratio: 1000:1)
- Tropicalized electronics for use in areas with extreme humidity and chances of flooding
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- PTFE, PFA, ETFE, hard rubber, soft rubber or PU liner: excellent chemical and abrasion resistance
- Signal converter with display or as blind version
- Full bore design: No moving parts, no wear, no pressure loss
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool