The OPTIMASS 3400 is a cost-effective Coriolis mass flowmeter for accurate flow measurement of liquids and gases in a variety of demanding low flow and dosing applications (from 0.3 kg/h or 0.01 lb/min upwards). The OPTIMASS 3400 features Entrained Gas Management (EGMTM) for liquid applications and thus maintains operation even with entrained gas of up to 100%.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Single Z-tube design
- Entrained Gas Management (EGMTM): maintains operation with air or gas entrainments in the medium
- Device commissioning, verification, diagnostics and monitoring via a secure wireless Bluetooth® connection (<20 m / 65.6 ft)
- Fast and completely digital signal processing
- High accuracy: ±0.1% of MV for liquids / ±0.5% of MV for gases
- Extensive sensor and process diagnostics (incl. NE 107)
- Integrated temperature measurement
- 3 sizes in a single footprint
- Optional PED approved secondary pressure containment up to 30 barg / 435 psig
- Many options (heat tracing, purge port etc.)
- Easily drained and easy to clean
- No crosstalk: resistant to installation and process effects
- On-site verification of flowmeter with OPTICHECK service tool