Thermocouple (TC) temperature assembly for higher temperature applications or use in existing thermowells
The OPTITEMP TCA-P14 is a plug-in thermocouple (TC) assembly without thermowell. The industrial temperature assembly for standard applications can be mounted to process pipes and tanks or an existing thermowell by a compression fitting. It is suitable for temperature measurement of liquids and gases at low pressures and low flow velocities. The sensor is designed for process temperatures up to +1100°C / +1832°F (without thermowell).
The OPTITEMP TCA-P14 features a mineral insulated (MI) cable that is particularly suitable for applications where the temperature of the environment exceeds the maximum allowable temperature of standard cable material. The MI cable can be easily formed to fit into limited spaces. The TC is very flexible to use since the decision as to the required insertion depth is only necessary immediately prior to installation. The OPTITEMP TCA-P14 is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Temperature measurement of liquids and gases
- Without thermowell, sheath material: 2.4816 / Alloy 600
- Flexible and hand formable MI cable sensor
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx